Our warranty policy covers parts and labor for machine or grinder.
Service is provided by Chris' Coffee Service. Shipping is covered for the first 30 days ONLY! For a warranty repair, an authorization number to
ship the machine in for service must be obtained prior to shipping. To obtain and Authorization number please contact our Service
Department via email: email@example.com or call 518-452-5995.
Wearable & plastic parts are NOT covered under warranty.
If you do not purchase an additional warranty plan with your espresso machine, which covers on site parts and labor, it will include a 1 year parts only warranty through Chris' Coffee!
Warranty does NOT apply to:
- General wear and tear on parts that are subject to deterioration due to normal use. For example; Items such as gaskets, filters, grinder burrs, plastic parts such as bean hoppers, etc.
- Problems related to water damage, by use of poor quality water, resulting in scale build up.
- Any product that has been damaged, or rendered defective as a result of accident, abuse, misuse, lack of reasonable and necessary maintenance/ cleaning, neglect, faulty installation, mishandling, damage during shipment, line power shortage, line power surge, or any external causes.
- Operation of product outside of parameter for which it was intended.
- Usage of non-original parts to perform repairs.
- Modification or service performed by any service company other than Chris' Coffee Service, Inc.
- Acts of God (Lightning, floods, fire).
- The cost of installation of routine maintenance items such as gaskets, o-rings, grinding burrs, and other normal wear and tear items.
- Usage of product in a commercial environment.
- Shipping costs to ship product back and forth to Chris' Coffee, after the first 30 days.
- On-site labor, or labor at a facility other than Chris' Coffee.
- Expedited shipping cost of parts to a customer for self-repair.