The Baratza Forte Grinder is capable of grinding coffee by weight and by time, combining the features that made the Vario and Vario-W popular into one machine. Having an accurate, consistent, and precise grind has never been easier.
The Forte also debuts Baratza's new bean hopper, which has 20% more bean capacity and a built-in bean stopper. The latter feature allows the hopper to be easily removed for the grinder, keeping the coffee beans inside nice and safe. This new hopper has complete backwards compatibility with the Vario and Vario-W; it can also fit Baratza's conical burr coffee grinders with some minor modification.
- Weight and time-based system
- Weighs to within +/- 0.1 g while grinding
- 2.1 g/sec for espresso
- Automatic and exact dosing
- Heavy duty porta-holder
- LCD touch-screen user interface
- Three programmable buttons
- Macro and micro adjust for fine tuning
- Manual button
- All metal grinding chamber and metal enclosure