La Spaziale Dream
Included in Your Order:
FREE Two-Year Warranty from Chris' Coffee ($198 Value)
FREE 20A Converter Cord ($14 Value)
Wood Side Panels
Click here to view
The la Spaziale Dream machine was born in 2009, thoughtfully brought to life by Chris Nachtrieb & the brilliant team of designers and engineers over at Spaziale. Chris knew the trend at that time was going in a more digitally driven direction. Almost everyone was using an iPhone, and Chris felt that putting a technology similar to that of an iPhone into your your espresso machine was a no brainer.
**Please Note. NOT to be used in commercial application. Your warranty will be VOID.
The technology behind the touchscreen interface is simple. It’s easy to scroll through the various settings, and it flawlessly recognizes your fingerprint. After years of perfecting this new control panel it’s proven to have a very high resistance to the elements (heat and water), therefore increasing its lifespan and durability.
You also get peace of mind to know that all warranty work is handled by Chris' Coffee Service. Our staff of factory trained technicians have over 100 years combined experience servicing all makes and models of commercial espresso machines. They are not only here to service machines but are available to take your phone calls to answer any questions you may have.
The Dream boasts a commercial build, with a modern flare, that really stands out against all those more traditional espresso machines on the market. A kitchen show stopper without question. However, if the Ferrari red or black panels don’t do it for you we also have a local craftsman who meticulously makes beautiful wood panels in Walnut, Cherry, Mahogany and Sapele allowing you to really customize the machine to your taste! Click here to view your options.
15 Amp vs. 20 Amp
The Spaziale Dream be run in 15 or 20 amps. During your selection process please select one of the two options, we will set your machine to whichever is your choice during the bench testing process and include the convertor cord free of charge if you select 15 amps. If you're unsure of which to select pop into our live chat in the bottom right corner of the screen for more information!
Why We Love It
- Rock solid build quality & proven longevity
- Incredible steam power thanks to its large 2.5 L steam boiler
- A family owned and operated business
- Great attention to detail in their products
- Volumetric dosing - single & double as well as a manual dose button
- Barista lights located under the group to illuminate your working space
- Built in Shot timer so you know how long your shots are running for
- Allows for 4 programmable profiles
- Dual boiler
- Programmable offset differential
- Swivel stainless steel steam arm
- Swivel hot water spigot
- Direct plumbed
- Rotary pump
- PID controlled adjustable to one degree Fahrenheit
- Group temperature adjustable through the touchpad
- Built-in clock with programmable timer
- Memory card reader and writer included, port built in the front of machine
- Electronic boiler refill
- If while brewing and the machine calls for water, the boiler will not refill and therefore disrupt the pressure.
- Functions in either 15 amp or 20 amp
- 2 1/2" clearance between the drip tray and the portafilter
Updating Your Firmware
One of the major benefits included within the La Spaziale Dream and Dream T is the ability to update the machine for optimal performance and the latest features. Learn more about how to update your La Spaziale and the latest features available! Learn how to update your La Spaziale Dream firmware here.
Included with the Dream
- 1 single spouted portafilter with insert basket
- 1 double spouted portafilter with insert basket
- 1 rubber back flush disk
- 1 metal wire brush
- 1 group gasket
- 1 shower screen removal tool
- braided water line
Commercial equipment & coffee are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
Read Full Shipping Policies & Full Refund Policy Here.
Please Note: Chris' Coffee will not be responsible for any delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, strikes, etc.
For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Cup Clearance||5.375 in.|
|Amperage||15 or 20 A|
|Wattage||1250 / 800 W|
|Outlet Requirements||60 Hz / 110 V (Some Exceptions Apply)|
|Boiler(s) Material||Copper / Brass|
|Boiler Size||.45 / 2.5 L|
Download Parts Breakdown