The New Evolution 70 Stainless Steel Espresso Machine
This new espresso maker by Quick Mill is an entry-level machine with advanced features.
The Evolution 70 espresso maker combines beauty, value, and the latest technology for making all your favorite coffees - espressos, cappuccinos and lattes like you’ve never tasted! The Evo 70 is equipped with two thermoblocks, 1 for steam and the other for espresso. The thermoblock allows for unlimited steam and can be turned off independently from the coffee boiler to conserve energy. With the Evo 70 you can steam milk and make coffee at the same time.
**NOTE** You will need to program your 4 different coffee dose buttons, along with the 2 steam buttons. Go into the program mode by pressing and holding the "Enter" button, then simply press the button you want to program and press it again when you've reached your desired volume/time. For the steam, we recommend having one set to 25 seconds, and the second set to 55 seconds. To exit, you just need to press the "Esc" button twice.
- Cold water reservoir capacity 1.8 liter
- Side loading reservoir located on right of machine
- 2 vibratory pumps with klixon thermal fuse for overheat protection
- temperature control
- 3-Way group solenoid valve
- 15 amps
- 4 programmable coffee dose buttons
- 1 programmable steam button
- Equipped with standby function
- Swivel, no burn, steam arm with 2 hole steam tip
- Stainless steel construction
- Removable drip tray and lid
- Cup warming tray
- One double spout portafilter
- One single spout portafilter
- Two insert baskets (a single and a double)
- Backflushing blank disk
- Group brush
- Coffee Scoop