Reason for return:
Customer decided to get a semi-auto machine instead.
The convenience of delicious espresso drinks is the push of a button away with the Monza Deluxe! The new super-automatic espresso machine gives you convenience and quality in one package. While costing less than a commercial espresso machine, the Monza boasts some of the same features. The digital controls, stainless steel construction, heated brew group, an auto-frother, and manual steam wand offer the features of a machine three to four times as much as this Quick Mill. If you're hoping to become a pro barista overnight, the Monza Deluxe is for you!
Most with interest in a super-automatic espresso machine want the convenience and speed that a traditional machine cannot offer. Without sacrificing flavor, you get just that with the Monza. With maintenance at a minimum for a super-automatic espresso machine, your morning routine will forever be changed. With a weekly on and off timer and the possibility of programming the machine to turn off while you're at work or during an extended down period at your small office your Quick Mill is always at the ready.
The Monza Deluxe's grinder is of professional quality, as much of this Quick Mill machine's internal components. It's metal delivery unit and coffee grinder with a gear reduction unit produces well-ground coffee every time. When adjusting your grinder to a finer setting, please be sure to have it running to avoid jamming the burrs. If you're unsure of how to do so please contact our service department: (518) 452-5995. In addition to all of the great features of the Monza Deluxe already mentioned - there are several available equipment options for your Quick Mill.
The convenient espresso machine platform allows the user the ability to easily clean underneath the platform. While adding some additional height to your machine, your Quick Mill should still clear most cabinets. The Monza Platform is not included with the machine and can be purchased here: Monza Platform.
Connect the drain kit instead of draining the water into your drip tray with our convenient kit. If you do choose to utilize the drain kit for you Monza, please note that you will need to also place your Quick Mill on its optional platform.
Direct Connect Kit
Connect your espresso machine directly to a water source. No longer will you need to refill your water reservoir!
We are the exclusive North American importer of the Monza Deluxe by Quick Mill, as we are with many Italian espresso machines. Distributor inquiries are welcome via our contact page.
ALL Quick Mill espresso machines are manufactured with T.E.A coated boilers. This protection process drastically reduces the possibility of any leaching of metal. More T.E.A info. In addition, Quick Mill uses only low lead brass components in their machines.
2 year parts and labor provided by Chris' Coffee Service, Inc.
- NEW Adjustable pump pressure gauge under top cover.
- LED display with 5 colors‚ Each screen has a different color for ease of use
- 4 different languages
- Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Password protection
- Programmable pre-infusion ‚ 0 to 4 seconds
- Programmable heated brew group.
- Programmable descaling feature.
- Programmable built-in timer.
- Auto shut-off
- 3 liter water reservoir with float sensor.
- Switch to shift between direct connect plumbing or water reservoir built-in auto frother‚
- Frother has been moved inside for cleaner, sleeker look Air adjustment knob, to control the milk frothing No burn steam wand
- Temperature sensor instead of a pressure stat, more reliable and precise
- Redesigned door with a slightly conical shape and reinforced hinges
- Redesigned bean hopper - Sliding lock that holds the bean hopper in place
- Decaf accessible. You can open the door to add pre-ground decaf into the brew group
- 10 accessible fuses - To protect the components, easily accessible