Built in Shot Timer
Stainless Steel Group Boiler (0.75 liter)
Stainless Steel Steam Boiler (1.4 liter)
1 Stainless steel steam arm
1 Stainless steel hot water spigot
Reservoir (80 oz) / Plumbing option
15 or 20 Amps 120 Volts
Polished stainless steel
Read about the latest changes on the Vetrano 2B Evo
Who's the Vetrano 2B for?
The Quick Mill Vetrano 2B Evo is well suited for the home espresso machine user who is a traditionalist who loves the features of a modern home machine. Following the latest trends in espresso machines the Vetrano 2B Evo now has large stainless steel boilers adding even more longevity to your investment. You'd be hard pressed to find a machine that you'll want to upgrade to with the Vetrano 2B. With it's flexibility in features between the ability to use the in-machine water tank or directly plumb and drain, your Quick Mill Vetrano 2B Evo never holds you back from the best drinks.
In addition to your PID, dual boilers make temperature control between your coffee and steam nearly perfect. No need for cooling flushes or compromising espresso quality. Steam milk while you brew your espresso for ultimate efficiency and while you entertain allow the Vetrano 2B to ask you when you're making your next drink, stop waiting for your heat exchanger or single boiler to recover.
15 Amps vs. 20 Amp
The Vetrano 2B can be run in 15 or 20 amps. During your selection process please select one of the two options, we will set your machine to whichever is your choice during the bench testing process. If you're unsure of which to select please click here for more information.
How It Looks
The Vetrano 2B boasts some of Quick Mill's most beautiful components. The deep blue dual monometer provides both a clean and exceptional look to the machine but gives you all of the information that you need about the pressure of each of your boilers. Just north of the dual monometer are the LED indicator lights next to your power switches for each boiler. The green indicator lights when the machine powers on is accompanied by two red heating indicator lights that let you know when the heating element for your brew or steam boiler has been activated. As we work our way around the machine the latest PID from Quick Mill is packed full of features and looks great with it's brushed aluminum faceplate and LED screen. Just like the monometer, the latest PID is just as functional as it is beautiful.
What comes with it?
- 2 Hole Steam Tip
- 4 Hole Steam Tip
- Single Spout Portafilter
- Double Spout Portafilter
- Drain Kit
- Plumb Kit
- 58mm metal tamper with wood handle
At Chris' Coffee, we want to offer "best in class"machines, ones that you'll have for many years to come! The ability to customize our curated selection of home espresso machines is imperative to make it your own. With the accessory kit, you get the following‚Ä¶
- 1 Single and 1 Double Spout Portafilter with insert baskets
- 1 Matching Tamper
- 1 Brew Lever Knob in the color of your choice
- 1 Steam Knob and 1 Hot Water Knob in the color of your choice
- All original knobs and portafilters included with the machine are also included!
- All labor included! We'll install your kit while we bench test!
- PID display with shot timer
- Stainless Steel Mushroom & Gigleur Valve
- Stainless Steel Body Shell
- Stainless Steel Frame
- No Burn, stainless steel steam and hot water arms
- Rotary pump, placed vertically to prevent any motor issues
- Easy access to the rotary, a tab on the right panel
- Water reservoir with a low water sensor
- Panels on the bottom base, access to the heaters and the boiler drains