Rocket Espresso Milano has further expanded the Evoluzione experience, redesigning one of their popular home espresso machines. The Rocket Giotto Evoluzione R has an insulated boiler and a remodeled internal layout, specially crafted to insure you have a quieter and more refined time pulling out shots of hot, delicious espresso and cappuccinos. This new version of the Rocket Giotto espresso machine Evoluzione model is practically equal to any commercial espresso machine.
Rocket Espresso Milano wanted to make the Giotto Evoluzione one of its most versatile espresso machines on the market. The Giotto has a rotary pump and can use its large 2.9 liter water reservoir tank or be direct plumbed from your main water supply. It also has advanced special features, such as the ability to adjust the pump pressure externally for finely tuned extractions and a PID thermostat for great temperature stability while brewing.
This Rocket Giotto espresso machine has an elegant outer design made of beautiful 304 grade Stainless Steel. Rocket Espresso Milano's proven Thermosyphon system is included, with its superior layout for optimal extraction.
The 1.8 liter boiler is made of pure copper with a lead free brass end plate. It is plated with nickel to protect against copper oxidation. The water reservoir holds 2.9 liters of fresh water, plus is made of a certified food grade plastic and has a low level indication system to warn you when the water is scarce.
- New stainless steel cup guard
- New redesigned adjustable feet
- New PID temperature controller replaces the pressure stat
- New steam and hot water knobs
- Redesigned internal layout
- Black boiler and group pressure gauges
- Free metal tamper
- E61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion
- Finely crafted 304 stainless steel case
- No-Burn stainless steel hot water and steam wands
- Two hole steam tip
- Easy access to the water tank
- Nickel plated insulated 1.8 liter copper boiler
- Resettable high limit
- Control board
- Rotary pump and motor
- Large 2.9 liter water reservoir
- Low water sensor
- Water source control switch, from direct plumb to water tank
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Stainless steel backflush disk
- Informative DVD that explains how to make great espresso
- User manual
- 15 amp
- 3" clearance between the drip tray and the portafilter