Rocket Espresso Milano has further expanded the Evoluzione experience, redesigning one of their popular home espresso machines. The Rocket Giotto Evoluzione R has an insulated boiler and a remodeled internal layout, specially crafted to insure you have a quieter and more refined time pulling out shots of hot, delicious espresso and cappuccinos. This new version of the Rocket Giotto espresso machine Evoluzione model is practically equal to any commercial espresso machine.
Rocket Espresso Milano wanted to make the Giotto Evoluzione one of its most versatile espresso machines on the market. The Giotto has a rotary pump and can use its large 2.9 liter water reservoir tank or be direct plumbed from your main water supply. It also has advanced special features, such as the ability to adjust the pump pressure externally for finely tuned extractions and a PID thermostat for great temperature stability while brewing.
This Rocket Giotto espresso machine has an elegant outer design made of beautiful 304 grade Stainless Steel. Rocket Espresso Milano's proven Thermosyphon system is included, with its superior layout for optimal extraction.
The 1.8 liter boiler is made of pure copper with a lead free brass end plate. It is plated with nickel to protect against copper oxidation. The water reservoir holds 2.9 liters of fresh water, plus is made of a certified food grade plastic and has a low level indication system to warn you when the water is scarce.
Looking to swap out the turn style knobs on the machine for the joysticks, but unsure exactly what a joystick is? Click here to take a look!
- Stainless steel cup guard
- Redesigned adjustable feet
- PID temperature controller replaces the pressure stat
- Black boiler and group pressure gauges
- E61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion
- Finely crafted 304 stainless steel case
- No-Burn stainless steel hot water and steam wands with teflon tubing inside which replaced the previously used silicone (effective 2020)
- Easy access to the water tank
- Nickel plated insulated 1.8 liter copper boiler
- Resettable high limit
- Control board
- Rotary pump and motor
- Large 2.9 liter water reservoir
- Low water sensor
- Water source control switch, from direct plumb to water tank
- Informative DVD that explains how to make great espresso
- User manual
- 15 amp / 110 volt
- 3" clearance between the drip tray and the portafilter
Included with the Giotto Evo
- 1 single spouted portafilter with insert basket
- 1 double spouted portafilter with insert basket
- 2 hole steam tip
- 1 metal 58mm tamper
- 1 stainless steel back flush disk
- 1 braided water line
Commercial equipment & coffee are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
Read Full Shipping Policies & Full Refund Policy Here.
Please Note: Chris' Coffee will not be responsible for any delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, strikes, etc.
For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|60 Hz / 110 V (Some Exceptions Apply)
|Brass / Copper
Download Parts Breakdown