All warranty is VOID if equipment is used in a commercial application where the product(s) do not carry one or many of the following approvals: UL, NSF, UTL, ETL.
Note: Your warranty starts the day your equipment is either purchased or received.
The warranty is provided by the seller, Chris’ Coffee, who is the warranty provider of all brands on our website with some exceptions for example: Baratza, Acaia, La Marzocco Linea Mini. For questions regarding warranty’s manufacturer provided as opposed to seller – contact the manufacturer directly.
All statements made within are only applicable toward products that are covered by Chris’ Coffee Service. Any products that carry a manufacturer warranty are void of this agreement.
Parts and Labor for standard merchandise is supplied by Chris’ Coffee Service. Shipping is paid by Chris’ Coffee Service during the first 30-days after the order date. For all other inquires regarding warranty service, please read the Repairs & Service policy.
If there are any service related issues within the first 30 days of ownership, and the customer refuses warranty servicing of the original machine and/or grinder and prefers a new replacement machine and/or grinder be sent, that can be permitted. In this case the customer is responsible for the full shipping costs for both the original machine and/or grinder being sent back to Chris’ Coffee Service, and the replacement machine and/or grinder being sent to the customer. No exceptions.
- Shipping costs, after the first 30 days, are not covered. Customer is responsible for freight both directions if machine needs to be shipped to Chris' Coffee for service work
- Necessary service that is the direct result of scale build up IS NOT covered under warranty and is classified as misuse and abuse
- Preventable clogs in grinding mechanisms
- Failure to adhere to manufacturer recommended use (misuse and abuse)
- Failure to adhere to the resources provided on the product page or within our knowledge base
- Improper use not intended by the manufacturer i.e. a machine intended for consumer use but used in a commercial application
- Damage sustained from shipping and handling
- Improper assembly
- Improper storage
- Removal of the product from the intended region of use i.e. using a 110v machine in a 220v environment
- Modification that alters the product manufacturers’ intent or modifications or service performed by anyone other than Chris’ Coffee Service
- Materials or products that are not manufactured by the product(s) manufacturer under warranty
- Acts of God, such as but not limited to, lightning, flood, power outages and surges, or fire.
- Wear and tear items such as o-rings, group gaskets, shower screens, etc.
- Any cosmetic flaws or imperfections as a result of handmade craftsmanship
- If a machine is being used in a commercial application, and does not have a water treatment system appropriate to the location's water quality, then the warranty is automatically void.
- Water quality issues or damage caused as a result of using inadequately treated water will void your machine or grinder's warranty.
- Outside labor done by any other service company other than Chris' Coffee
- On site (residential) service. It is the responsibility of the customer to perform routine maintenance and repairs / replacements when and if needed, if you do not wish to ship your machine to us for the service.
- A new / replacement machine is not covered under warranty. If your machine needs work done it does not mean a new machine will be sent to replace it. The machine holds a warranty for a reason.
- Freeze damage. Failure to drain the espresso machine fully of water prior to shipping, the customer will be responsible for any and all replacement parts which have been damaged as a result