The Alex Duetto Izzo Espresso Machine has been known for years amongst coffee enthusiasts as the leader in dual boiler espresso machines. Now, the Alex Duetto IV espresso machine by Izzo has gone even further into the forefront with a score of great new features that make this machine easier to use while producing the same great-tasting espressos and cappuccinos the brand is known for.
At Chris' Coffee, we want to offer "best in class" machines, ones that you'll have for many years to come! The ability to customize our curated selection of home espresso machines is imperative to make it your own. When purchasing the Izzo accessory kit, you get the following‚
- 1 Single and 1 Double Spout Portafilter with insert baskets
- 1 Matching Tamper
- 1 Brew Lever Knob in the color of your choice
- 1 Steam Knob and 1 Hot Water Knob in the color of your choice
- All original knobs and portafilters included with the machine are also included!
- All labor included! We'll install your kit while we bench test!
Check out the available options for you Alex Duetto!
Izzo Espresso Machine Deals
In addition to these new features, when you shop at Chris‚Äô Coffee, you will be able to purchase this Izzo espresso machine and receive several free add-ons including an extended one year warranty!
The following is a list of functions controlled by the PID:
- Controls the temperature in the group boiler AND the steam boiler. (No Pressure stat)
- Easily changes the machines operational mode from 15 amps to 20 amps.
- Temperature display easily changed from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Can program the offset settings for both boilers.
- Default values for P, I, and D can be changed (please consult with our Service Department prior to changing).
- Either boiler can be turned off. (save energy and turn the steam boiler off if you only want espresso)
Note: You can also turn the steam boiler on and off with a switch on the side of the machine.
- Inversion of the motor position: The Motor has been installed over the pump
- Smaller drip tray for more cup clearance
- Pump adjustable from outside, adjust the pump without disassembling the machine
- New Motor mounts reduce vibration for quieter performance
- NEW PID with shot timer integrated
- Boilers with drain plugs, convenient if you need to ship your machine or descale it
- Mushroom in stainless steel
- Internal Gicler in stainless steel
- Heating elements access, change heating elements without disassembling the machine
- Double precision insert basket included
- Group has been raised for additional clearance allowing for the use of taller cups
- Magnets behind drip tray to hold it more securely in place
- Smaller, recessed heater lights
- Cup warmer tray with rails makes it easy to lift off even with cups on top
- Reinforce front to reduce flexing
- Discharge into drip tray goes down instead of forward, silicone tube no longer visible
- Easy access expansion valve
- Lever action, E 61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion
- No-Burn articulating steam arm
- No-Burn articulating hot water arm
- 3 Additional style steam tips (2- 4 hole, 1- 2 hole, 1- 3 hole)
- Stainless steel base 58mm tamper included
- All stainless construction (including the frame)
- Dual boilers
- PID controller for the group boiler (with 1.0 degree Fahrenheit adjustment)
- PID controller also controls the steam boiler temperature (and thus pressure)
- Extremely quiet rotary pump
- Quiet and more reliable SSR Power Relay
- Water tank 2.4 liter with low water sensor (cuts power to heater)
- Lever control to allow switching water source from direct plumb to water tank
- Low water sensor in the reservoir
- Red indicator lights clearly marked so you can tell which boiler is receiving power
- Rubber insulating boots over heating element ends for safety
- Optional drain kit included
- 15 or 20 amp mode
- 5.90" clearance between the drip tray and the portafilter / 3.75" from the bottom of the spouted portafilter to the drip tray