Included in Your Order:
This version of the La Marzocco GS/3 Espresso Machine uses an electronics package that allows for precise & repeatable shots that can be programmed by water volume. The GS/3 MP version gives you manual control over the pre-infusion and brewing times with a paddle valve control.
Think consistency when it comes to this GS/3 AV. It uses an electronically controlled espresso system, utilizing the same electronics package as the GB5 AV to actuate the pump and the group's solenoid valve to create the appropriate pressure to extract coffee. The electronic control is what actually enables the volumetric functions of the La Marzocco GS/3 Espresso Machine. Attached to the cold water side of the boiler is a small wheel (flow meter) that spins when water passes through. The AV is able to count and measure the precise amount of water that passes through the group head and can be programmed by a user to dispense that same amount each time.
The AV also has a few more bits of functionality thanks to the electronics. 1st - the ability to program pre-infusion times into each button. The machine allows you to pre-infusion for 4 seconds, rest for 5 seconds, and then begin brewing. Whether plumbed in or not, pre-infusion is accomplished by quickly engaging the pump for 1-5 seconds (adjustable for each AV preset), then disengaging it for 1-5 seconds, then engaging the pump for brewing, which is able to replicate a smooth pre-infusion pressure cure." - La Marzocco Home
Cool Touch Steam Wand
The cool touch steam wand has changed to improve both convenience and steaming power. It has been replaced from Teflon tubing to a double-walled steel cool-touch wand. This combines the performance of the Pro Steam wand with the convenience of the cool touch wand. With this change, the Pro Steam wand option will no longer be an option on the GS3. This will also be standard on the GS3 AV model.
The La Marzocco GS3 is highly customizable, allowing you to change out nearly everything, from the side panels to the portafilter to the group cap. Contact us today to see the many optional accessories to meet your tastes.
- Water reservoir or plumb-in options
- Compact design with a small footprint
- Ability to program the temperature in 0.1¬∞ F increments
- System that pre-heats brew water
- Programmable pre-infusion
- Clear LCD display
- Comes with a variety of accessories
- 3 3/4" clearance between the drip tray and the portafilter
- BPA Free plastic reservoir
NEW Connected Machine
- Remote ability to turn the machine on or off
- Creation of an on/off schedule
- Boiler temperature status and control
- Enabling and setting pre-brewing on/off times
- Standby mode after (x) minutes of non use
- Machine Stats & Total Shot Counter
- Setting of auto-volumetrics on the GS3 by number of “pulses”
NOTE: These new features and app started with serial number machines GS012984
For those of you with serial number machines prior to GS012984 there will be the ability to upgrade your board in the near future. With the current pandemic situation we can not say exactly when until the factories open back up in Italy. We will be notifying all the people that purchased a GS3 from us as soon as the boards become available.
Included with the GS3 AV
- Portafilter Baskets: 7 gram, 14, gram, 17 gram, 21 gram, Blind
- Standard European La Marzocco Convex Tamper
- Double & Single Spouted Portafilters
- Installation Guide / User Guide
- Purocaf Cleaning Solution
- GS3 Plumb Kit
Commercial equipment & coffee are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
Read Full Shipping Policies & Full Refund Policy Here.
Please Note: Chris' Coffee will not be responsible for any delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, strikes, etc.
For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Cup Clearance||6 in.|
|Outlet Requirements||60 Hz / 110 V (Some Exceptions Apply)|
|Boiler(s) Material||Stainless Steel|
|Boiler Size||1.5 L C / 3.5 L S|
|Certifications||ETL / NSF / UL|
|Reservoir Size||3.5 L|
Download Parts Breakdown