Modbar espresso AV is the most consistent and stable under-counter espresso equipment available and the first product designed in collaboration between Modbar and La Marzocco.
Modbar espresso AV is a ground-up rethink, engineered from scratch based on the footprint of our original system. When we started thinking about the next machine to add to the Modbar lineup, we wanted to create something completely new but preserve the iconic look and feel of our Espresso tap. Rather than redesign or update the original Espresso system, we turned to a tried and true friend we knew would provide a solid foundation for a new machine: the Linea PB.
- One under-counter module can support two espresso taps
- No additional power required to support two taps
- Ideal for high-volume environments
- Precise temperature stability, the same as the Linea PB
- Simple controls and multi-position programmable lever
- Dose by volume, weight or continuously
- Auto back-flush and rinse programs
- Adaptable drip tray comes with or without a built-in scale
- Dimensions: TAP: 5.5 x 12.5 x 14 in, MOD: 16 x 8.5 x 15 in
- Weight: TAP: 23 lbs, MOD: 40 lbs
- Capacity: MOD: 2.8l (Dual boiler)
- Electrical: 208V - 240V
- Amps: 14.2A (ETL) / 14A (CE) max*
- Element Wattage: 3264w (ETL) / 3227w (CE) max*
- Frequency: 50/60hz
- Phase: Single
- Certifications: ETL, CE, NSF
- 3D CAD Files (.zip)
- Water filter required (not included)
- Industry professional installation and setup required
Commercial equipment & coffee are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
Read Full Shipping Policies & Full Refund Policy Here.
Please Note: Chris' Coffee will not be responsible for any delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, strikes, etc.
For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com