Reason for Return
N/A we had the machine in our showroom for demo purposes. Customer ended up not showing up, and therefore has not been used.
The Lelit Mara X is the manufacturer’s next big innovation, as of the end of March 2020! Furthermore, two years in researching and developing to perfect the E61 heat exchanger system now comes to fruition! The E61 group head is inside the Mara X’s aesthetic stainless steel body with a DUAL PID adjustable temperature sensor within the stainless steel boiler and heat exchanger. Now you can be an amazing home barista, thanks to how compact the Mara X is with its semi-commercial qualities.
Lelit has researched to decrease the noise of a vibration pump when compared to other E61 machines with vibration pumps. In addition, the Lelit Mara X espresso machine integrates not 1, but 2 PID sensors to monitor temperature stability for higher quality espresso extractions.
With the help of some of these features as well as the machine’s incredible heat exchange system, you will be producing excellent espressos, cappuccinos, and lattes in no time!
- Pull a shot & steam milk at the same time – Steam is always readily available. Hence, there is no wait time going from coffee to steam mode. Works well if entertaining a small group of people.
- Manual resettable safety thermostat – Located on top of the boiler.
- Stainless steel, insulation – The boiler is made of stainless steel, but please note any stainless steel boiler can develop limescale. Therefore, we highly recommend using a water softener. The manufacturer wraps the boiler with insulation for maximum heat retention. Internal pipes also in copper.
- Thermo-siphon double-cycle system – Keeps the brew group and the boiler always hot, at the right temperature.
- Polymer tubing connection – From the boiler to steam and hot water valves: Alimentary. Able to withstand high pressure and high temperatures up to 620 °F. Facilitates easier repairs. Most importantly, are limescale free.
- Power-saving system – Decreases the pressure in the steam boiler when the PL62X is not in active use. Thus, this prevents any needless misuse.
- Stainless steel – Brushed finish diminishes fingerprints.
- New custom temperature switch – No need to worry about the PL62X’s brewing temperature! Now you can use this new switch behind the drip tray and choose one of three settings. Furthermore, these settings are warm, hot, or extra hot.
- Height-adjustable feet – Can compromise with the size of your kitchen cabinets.
- Power plug – Completely detaches from the espresso machine and can fit into the drip tray for long term storage.
- Steam (boiler) pressure gauge – Top half of boiler, which has steam, is measured. Measurement is from 0 to 4 bar. Optimal pressure is between 0.8 and 1.2.
- Brew pressure gauge – This gauge measures the pump pressure required to get the water through the ground espresso coffee in the filter basket. If too coarse, the gauge will be below 8 bar. If too fine, the gauge will be over 10 bar. The same applies to the amount of the coffee in the basket as well as the tamping pressure. Measures from 0 to 16 bar. Optimal pressure is between 8 and 10.
- New BLACK logo
- Preset Temperature programming – Allows you to select from 3 different boiler temperature ranges for different coffee blends.
- Pre-set Temperatures Modes – With each mode comes three pre-set temperatures, which are warm, hot, and extra hot.
- Steam and coffee temperature detection – Performed two times per second and modifies the settings, depending on if the unit is given priority to coffee mode or steam mode.
- Double probe system – Sustains the brew temperature in order to consistently make the best shots of espresso.
After 30 minutes of inactivity, the Mara X will automatically go into stand-by mode to reduce power consumption. When this mode is activated, the machine can be turned back on to full power by simply lifting the brew handle up and down again. This eco-mode mode can be turned off permanently by simply powering down your Mara X, lifting the brew handle, powering on your Mara X (with the brew handle up) and waiting for the power light to flash for five seconds. Once this flashing occurs, your machine now has turned the eco mode off. Lower the brew handle, turn the machine off and then back on again to use the machine with eco-mode off
Included with the Lelit Mara X
- Portafilter – 1 coffee slide spout portafilter with three filters (9-11g/14-18g/18-21g).
- Measuring scoop – A simple plastic scoop used to measure and dose pre-ground espresso coffee.
- Insert baskets – Three filter baskets included (single 9-11 grams, double 14-18 grams, and triple 18-21 grams)
- Blind filter basket – used for back flushing/backwashing
- Water softener resin filter – recharge minimum twice a month (depending on water hardness) and replace once every 6 months
- Small Cup Riser – Suitable to lift 2 espresso cups so there is less distance in the extraction to cup. This improves quality in the cup.
- Cleaning brush – For cleaning the group head gasket
- Tamper – A solid 58 mm tamper in stainless steel and red wood handle. One less accessory you will need to buy.
Kit for initial cleaning –
- Back flushing: 3 single-dose packs for the 1st time as well as cleaning the accessories.
- Steam wand cleaning: 1 dose bottle for the 1st time.
Commercial equipment & coffee are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
Read Full Shipping Policies & Full Refund Policy Here.
Please Note: Chris' Coffee will not be responsible for any delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, strikes, etc.
For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org