Mahlkonig's new 2021 E65S grind by weight grinder has proven technology in their weight based grinding capabilities to bring out the best flavor profiles in your coffee.
The E65S GbW is the next espresso grinding revolution. It is the first espresso grinder ever, that features Grind-by-Weight technology for real-time scale controlled dosing as well as Mahlkönig’s pioneering patented Disc Distance Detection that lets you set the degree of fineness based on the actual distance between the burrs.
Keeping your perfect individual grinder settings has never been so easy, yet so precise. The integrated Portafilter Detection recognizes the portafilter automatically, selects the corresponding grinding preset and starts the grinding process. This way, the barista gains valuable time for the preparation. Furthermore, the easy application reduces training requirements for the staff while dosing mistakes get prevented. Experience unmatched control over your espresso quality - with the E65S GbW.
- Proven premium grinding profile for a great taste experience
- Grind-by-Weight technology featuring weight-based dosing
- High-precision load cell for real-time weight control during the grinding process
- Patented Disc Distance Detection (DDD) enabling accurate settings of the degree of fineness
- Adjustable illuminated spout providing a clean and centered coffee outlet
- Active cooling system maintaining low grinding temperatures
- Pleasantly quiet grinding
- High-resolution 88.3 mm display with a wide viewing angle
- Bean hopper capacity: approx. 1200 g
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 19.5 x 62 (48 with short hopper) x 28.3 cm
- Dimensions of packing (w x h x d): 69.7 x 28.7 x 47.5 cm
- Net weight: 12.2 kg
- Gross weight: 14 kg
- Certifications: CE, CB, ETL Safety, ETL Sanitation
Voltage / frequencies / phases / nominal power:
- 220-240 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~ // 440 W
- 110-127 V // 60 Hz // 1~ // 580 W
- 100 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~ // 550/700 W
Idle speed: 1400 rpm (50 Hz); 1700 rpm (60 Hz)
Burr diameter: 65 mm
Burr material: Special steel
Commercial equipment & coffee are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
Read Full Shipping Policies & Full Refund Policy Here.
Please Note: Chris' Coffee will not be responsible for any delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, strikes, etc.
For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org