Since 1919, UNIC has been recognized as one of the principle leaders in professional, traditional, pod-based and automatic coffee machines. Built on its experience and capacity for innovation, UNIC machines combine ease of use and optimized coffee extraction.
- Tall cup clearance (up to 7")
- 4 programmable dose buttons
- Semi-auto key feature for hands on manual control
- Integrated shot timer
- 1 steam arm / 1 hot water wand
- Direct to boiler mounted brew group for shot temp. stability
- Abundant steam power to limit recovery time
- Stainless steel panels and welded framework
- Direct drain pan to hose connection
- Automatic refill
- Dual pressure gauge for steam and pump
- Full sized rotary vane pump
- Built in cup warmer
One of the factors we consider when selling espresso machines always involves considering the installation and warranty that we must provide. We will often sell Unic machines that will be located outside of our service radius area due to the fact that they rarely have service issues.
No additional charge for the Tall Cup over Standard Cup; flexibility with the volumetric machine (i.e., touch pad configuration) at no additional charge; steam arm choices available.
Unic’s unique design makes it one of the most temperature stable heat exchange machines, which requires little to no cooling flushes.
When and if needed, replacement parts for Unic machines are the most reasonably priced we have ever seen.
Commercial equipment & coffee are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
Read Full Shipping Policies & Full Refund Policy Here.
Please Note: Chris' Coffee will not be responsible for any delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, strikes, etc.
For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org