Super-automatic espresso maker with automated steam and foaming wand for milk drinks. This unit is typically operated for capacities upward of 25 lbs. per week. Designed for rugged commercial applications and high performance during rush periods. 60,000 cycle piston seals require the Tango the least amount of intervention. Its stainless steel brewing chamber and software design replicate and consistently deliver infusion parameters found in barista controlled equipment. Adjustable and transferable settings via touch screen or USB key.
- 2 bean hoppers – 3.75 lbs. and 2.6 lbs. with low beans warning option
- Hopper stoppers for each hopper – allows for easy
- removal of hoppers
- 2 precision grinders with 64 mm Mahlkonig burrs
- 1 Integrated SteamAir wand with auto milk foamer and programmable temperature control
- 48 programmable and customizable icon recipes
- through touch screen display
- Adaptable for various coffee profiles and exceptional extraction quality obtained through full control of 8 infusion parameters: 2 grinders
- temperature; tamping; 2 pre-infusion methods;
- weight of coffee; the volume of water
- Temperature regulation for steam and group
- Overabundant steam supply to eliminate recovery time
- Convenient telescopic dismountable double coffee spout
- 1 telescopic programmable hot water dispenser
- Large waste bin with overfill safeguard holds up to 120 cycles of used ground
- Day/Night Mode
- Drink counter
- Quick clean cycles every 90 drinks; complete group auto-clean cycle every 24 hours
- Cup Warmer
- Stainless steel panels and steel framework
- Full-sized rotary vane pump
- Cappuccino and Latte capable
Included with the Tango Ace
- 100 cleaning tablets – use 1 per day
- 1 tube of Superlube for cleaning cap
- USB Drive for download and upload of settings
- Plumbing tubes for water (½” NPT) and drain line
Commercial equipment & coffee are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
Read Full Shipping Policies & Full Refund Policy Here.
Please Note: Chris' Coffee will not be responsible for any delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, strikes, etc.
For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org