- For use with: MULTI-USE
- Specifically formulated to effectively descale hot water tanks and components of coffee and espresso machinery
- Removing mineral deposits which clog and impair brewing equipment, Dezcal™ allows machines to perform at optimal levels
- Can also be used to maintain faucets, sprayheads & milk systems
- Non-toxic, biodegradable and safe liquid descaler
- Includes one (1) 32 fl. oz. bottle
Create a solution, mix (1) part Deccal to (10) parts hot water.. Depending on your machine, follow directions for either removable boilers or descaling in place.
1. Place solution in separate container or vessel. Ensure there is enough available space in the container to add the boiler as well.
2. Add the boiler to the container with the descaling solution.
3. Soak the boiler in descaling solution.
4. Hold solution in vessel for up to 30 minutes.
5. Remove the boiler and rinse it throroughtly with clean water prior to re-inserting it into the machine.
Descaling in Place
1. Add descaling solution directly to the machine's water reservoir, or as recommended by the manufacturer.
2. Hold solution in vessel for up to 30 minutes.
3. Discard of descaling solution and rinse water reservoir throroughtly with clean water prior to use.