Dezcal Descaling Liquid Cleaner
- For use with: MULTI-USE
- Specifically formulated to effectively descale hot water tanks and components of coffee and espresso machines
- Removing mineral deposits which clog and impair brewing equipment, Dezcal™ allows espresso machines to perform at optimal levels
- Can also be used to maintain faucets, sprayheads & milk systems
- Non-toxic, biodegradable and safe liquid descaler
- Includes one (1) 32 fl. oz. bottle
Create a solution, mix (1) part Dezcal to (10) parts hot water.. Depending on your machine, follow directions for either removable boilers or descaling in place.
1. Place the solution in a separate container or vessel. Ensure there is enough available space in the container to add the boiler as well.
2. Add the boiler to the container with the descaling solution.
3. Soak the boiler in the descaling solution.
4. Hold the solution in the vessel for up to 30 minutes.
5. Remove the boiler and rinse it thoroughly with clean water prior to re-inserting it into the machine.
Descaling in Place
1. Add descaling solution directly to the coffee machine's water reservoir, or as recommended by the manufacturer.
2. Hold the solution in the vessel for up to 30 minutes.
3. Discard the descaling solution and rinse the water reservoir thoroughly with clean water prior to use.
Commercial equipment & coffee are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
Read Full Shipping Policies & Full Refund Policy Here.
Please Note: Chris' Coffee will not be responsible for any delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, strikes, etc.
For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com