Coffee Equipment Cleaning Powder
Out Of Stock
- Eliminates coffee residue and oils from espresso machine group heads, valves and lines.
- Keeps screens and filters clear for even extraction.
- Removes coffee stains from batch brewer filter baskets and servers.
- Can also be used to make a soaking solution to clean other equipment, parts and accessories.
- Made from all-natural, biodegradable ingredients. Contains no phosphates. Odorless.
- 500 g jar (18.5 oz).
How to Backflush
- Insert blind filter in portafilter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Cafiza Powder.
- Insert portafilter into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove portafilter and activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head.
- Re-insert portafilter without cleaning powder. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Replace blind filter with standard basket. Make a cup of espresso to remove any traces of cleaner.
- Discard espresso - do not drink.
Note: If shipping internationally customs might flag this item as a vitamin/drug. We will not be held responsible if they do not allow it to enter in your country.
Note: Packaging may appear different on some bottles based on what vendor sends us.
Commercial equipment & coffee are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
Read Full Shipping Policies & Full Refund Policy Here.
Please Note: Chris' Coffee will not be responsible for any delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, strikes, etc.
For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org