- Eliminates coffee residue and oils from espresso machine group heads, valves and lines.
- Keeps screens and filters clear for even extraction.
- Removes coffee stains from batch brewer filter baskets and servers.
- Can also be used to make a soaking solution to clean other equipment, parts and accessories.
- Made from all-natural, biodegradable ingredients. Contains no phosphates. Odorless.
- 500 g jar (18.5 oz).
How to Backflush
- Insert blind filter in portafilter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Cafiza Powder.
- Insert portafilter into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove portafilter and activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head.
- Re-insert portafilter without cleaning powder. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Replace blind filter with standard basket. Make a cup of espresso to remove any traces of cleaner.
- Discard espresso - do not drink.