The PK100 is a multipurpose grinder, specially designed for all types of brewing. The single Dose cupping system and the extremely low coffee retention allow for the full spectrum of grind size and brewing methods with a single grinder.
High Extraction Yield Burrs
- 98mm burrs
- Special high-strength steel k100, up to 9,000 kg. burr life
- Ideal for specialty coffee
- Better particle distribution
- Less accumulation of ground coffee waste
Low RPM Cool Grinding
- Working speed: 900 RPM
- 500 watt motor
- Double ventilation system
- Cooling fan is active constantly while grinder is turned on
- Universal fork for portafilter and dosing cup
- Possibility of placing a coffee bag
- Lever knocker for reduced coffee retention
- Convenient push button for grind activation
Static Reducing Clump Crusher
- PK grinders reduce static and eliminate clumping
- Zero waste
Micrometric Regulation System
- The spring loaded hoister can accommodate both a portafilter as well as different size cups for various applications
Grind By Dose
- Ergonomic system
- 100% alluminum
- Single dose cup - 55 +/- 5g capacity
Fast and Easy
- Release the hopper from the body
- Dismantle the upper body by removing the 2 rear screws
- Remove the fixing screws from the upper tool-holder to the grinding cup using a 4 allen key
Direct from Compak
"The PK100 was designed to take breakthrough coffee extraction capabilities and combine that with a grinder that is specifically to be used with coffee (not seeds or spices)So we did the following...
- Created a burr geometry that delivers high extraction yield brewing
- Slowed down the rotations to 900 RPM for exceptional consistency and dosing accuracy.
- Created a true uni-grinder platform that excels at usage for both espresso and filter brewing.
- Eliminated the flaws of the competitor such as burr parallel issues, sheer pin failure, switch failure, etc.