Kony S Electronic
Mazzer was established at the end of the 1940's in the outskirts of Venice, Italy with the goal of manufacturing high quality grinders for use in the espresso coffee bars. Since its establishment, Mazzer has been providing small, medium, and large gourmet coffee roasters and bar owners with products that have become the standard of quality in the coffee industry worldwide. Mazzer Kony S Electronic has a double fan cooling system designed to protect the coffee beans from heat exposure.
- Electronic grinder-doser with conical grinding blades and slow speed rotation suitable for medium consumption.
- Stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment (like with all Mazzer grinders, only change grind settings when the burrs are in motion.)
- On-demand grinding with electronic dose adjustment.
- Single and double dose with independent adjustment.
- Digital display with shot counter.
- Ventilation device with electronic control to keep the motor cool.
- Hand tamper and support for tamping are included.
- Available in single phase version only.
- Conical Burrs: 63 mm (2.5 in.)
- Grinding Blade Speed: 500 RPM (60 Hz)
- Hopper Capacity: 2.9 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Measurements(including tray): 25.5" H x 9.5" W x 16.125" D
- Weight: 44 pounds (20 kilograms).
- Power: 450 watts.
- Dose adjustment: 0.19-0.28 pounds (5.5-8 grams).
- Warranty: 12 month warranty.
- ETL Certified
Commercial equipment & coffee are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
Read Full Shipping Policies & Full Refund Policy Here.
Please Note: Chris' Coffee will not be responsible for any delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, strikes, etc.
For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com
|Hopper Capacity||1300 g|
|Burr Size||63 mm|
|Flat or Conical||Conical|
|Grind Adjustment Type||Stepless Micrometrical|
|Motor Speed||500 RPM|
|Outlet Rating||60Hz / 110V (Some Exceptions Apply)|
|Equipped with Fan||NA|
Download Parts Breakdown