Quick Mill Anita Evo
Included in Your Order:
FREE Two-Year Warranty from Chris' Coffee ($198 Value)
We have been working with Quick Mill for many years now and we have to say it has been a pleasure. When we want to make changes and improvements to the machines they manufacture for us, they are always more willing to cooperate. Have a closer look at one of these machines; the newly re-designed and improved Anita.
This compact heat exchanger machines can be compared to other machines in it's class such as the Rocket Appartamento, or Izzo Vivi machine. It sports an E61 commercial group to aid in temperature control, and has a large 1.6 liter steam boiler allowing you to steam large quantities of milk at a time and keep up with you when you're entertaining guests.
Looking to swap out the turn style knobs on the machine for the joysticks, but unsure exactly what a joystick is? Click here to take a look!
- 52 watt vibratory pump
- Stainless steel construction
- 1.6 liter boiler
- 3 liter water reservoir capacity
- E61 group
- Non compression steam and hot water valves
- No burn steam and hot water wands
- Drip tray - 50+ ounce capacity
- Hinged cover - No need to remove the cup warming tray to refill the water tank
- Easy access expansion valve - No need to remove the outer shell to adjust
- Three position power switch (left - power on for initial fill, center - power off, right - power on and heating)
- Easy access boiler drain
- Thermo siphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature)
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- Precise magnetic sensor switch controls water tank level does not cut power to pump -- only to the heating circuit. (This eliminates the possibility of the pump stopping during the middle of pulling a shot)
- Access port to easily adjust pressure stat without removing outer shell
- Access panel directly under heating element for easy removal
- Insulated boiler with TEA coating
- Cup warmer
- Boiler and group pressure gauges
- Automatic water level control
- High-quality stainless steel construction #304
- Bottom fed BPA free water reservoir
Included with the Anita Evo
- 1 single spouted portafilter with insert basket
- 1 double spouted portafilter with insert basket
- 1 Stainless Steel back flush disk
- 1 58mm metal tamper with wood handle
Commercial equipment & coffee are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
Read Full Shipping Policies & Full Refund Policy Here.
Please Note: Chris' Coffee will not be responsible for any delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, strikes, etc.
For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Cup Clearance||5.75 in.|
|Outlet Requirements||60 Hz / 110 V (Some Exceptions Apply)|
|Boiler(s) Material||Copper / Brass-Coated|
|Boiler Size||1.6 L|
|Reservoir Size||BPA Free 3 L|
Download Parts Breakdown