The Steam EP is the most commercially-evolved espresso machine in the industry. This beautiful and reliable push button volumetric machine was specifically designed to meet the demands of high volume work flow. Despite its underlying sophistication, the Steam EP is intuitive to use, easy to maintain, and rests at an affordable price. It is without a doubt the most sexy machine in its class despite being a total workhorse on the bar.
- Hot water dose (2 presets) for consistent output
- Programmable pre-wet 0-4 seconds
- Electronic solenoid steam wands
- 2 buttons activation with 4 settings per group
- PID controlled independent brew tanks
- Password protected menus
- Shot timers
- Individual brew temperatures
- Lifetime shot counters
- Quick and full clean settings
- Wing channels to hide hoses and wires
- Anodized aluminum finish body
- Powder coated matte black cup rail & wings
- Centralized heads-up Barista Dashboard™
- Available in 2 and 3 Group configurations
- Available in 2 colors - matte black & anodized aluminum
Classic 9-bar Extraction with Pre-Wet Control
Volumetric brewing with programmable pre-wet from 0-4 seconds.
Four Volumetric Settings Per Group
Each button can be programmed to hold two volumetric presets, four settings per group.
Individual Brew Tanks with PID Temperature Control
Consistent and reliable performance, ideal for high-volume beverage service.
Centralized, Heads-up Barista Dashboard
Easy to operate and program volumetrics, temperature, pre-wet and more.
Password Protection of Deeper Programming
Give appropriate levels of control to baristas.
Soft-Touch™ handles, powder coated wings and anodized aluminum panels.
Push Button Actuation
For fast programming and easy operation.
- Width: 34 | 43.5 inches / 86.5 | 110.5 centimeters
- Length: 27.75 | 27.75 inches / 70.5 | 70.5 centimeters
- Height: 16.75 | 16.75 inches / 42.5 | 42.5 centimeters
- Weight: 220 | 305 pounds / 100 | 139 kilograms (tanks filled)
- Brew tanks: 1.7 liters, 600 watts
- Steam tank: 7.4 | 12 liters, 3,500 | 4500 watts
- Single-phase power: 220-240V, 50/60 hertz, 4.7 - 5.6 kW | 6.3 - 7.5 kW
- Three-phase power (optional): 380-415V3N, 50/60 hertz, 4.9 - 5.7 kW | 5.8 - 6.5 kW
Commercial equipment & coffee are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
Read Full Shipping Policies & Full Refund Policy Here.
Please Note: Chris' Coffee will not be responsible for any delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, strikes, etc.
For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org