HighlightsThe Slayer Steam LP is a dream come true for those seeking flavor profiling through the addition of programmable pre-infusion and repeatability. Easily extract delicious espresso every time with programmable pre-infusion, post-infusion and volumetric settings. This incredibly intuitive machine automatically records your settings as you dial in with the Record & Playback feature, making it easy to get your recipe right and then make the same great shot all day. You’ll experience the best of both worlds with the LP’s ability to work in both manual and volumetric modes. The perfect tool to maximize your coffee experience on every level is here!
Volumetric output for consistency, classic 9-bar pump extraction when you want it, intuitive ergonomics, and a massive drain tray for efficient bar flow. The Steam line’s low-profile removes the barrier between barista and guest, enabling conversation and improving the cafe experience.
This incredibly intuitive machine automatically records your settings as you dial in with the Record & Playback feature, making it easy to get your recipe right and then make the same great shot all day. You’ll experience the best of both worlds with the LP’s ability to work in both manual and volumetric modes. The perfect tool to maximize your coffee experience on every level is here!
- Pre-Infusion: 1-10 seconds. Internal regulator allows for 1-3 bars of pressure for a soft pre-infusion. Dynamically change the flavor and allow for a much finer grind.
- Quick Calibration: Use Manual mode to dial in your coffee while the machine automatically records the settings. Easily save the recipe you like best to a volumetric mode for automated output aka “record and playback”.
- Paddle Actuators: 2 volumetric settings per group
- Shot timers
- Individual brew temperatures
- Lifetime shot counters
- Quick and full clean settings
- Advanced volumetric algorithm translates time to weight –– set up your automated volumetric settings for output by weight or time, whichever is your preference.
- Electronic solenoid steam wands for extreme responsiveness, durability & efficiency
- Hot water dose (2 presets)
- Auto purge: set for before or after you pull a shot
- Shot lights to illuminate your extraction
- Massive, adjustable drip tray
- Pre and post infusion 0-10 seconds
- PID controlled independent brew tanks
- Heads-up Barista Dashboard™ per grouphead for on the fly easy changes to your settings
- Wing channels to hide hoses and wires
- Available in 2 and 3 Group configurations
Weight Based Volumetrics
Program your output volume in grams, making it easy to get the exact volume you desire.
Low Pressure Pre & Post infusion
You read that right! Time based, regulated pre infusion moves to full classic pump driven extraction and weight based post infusion! Dial in in manual mode, save and playback via volumetric control.
Adjustable Height Drain Tray
Four distinct positions, large workspace.
Wing Leg Channels
Keep wires and hoses hidden from view.
Electronic Steam Solenoid Valve
An efficient & durable valve designed to speed up the steaming workflow.
Program volumes, quickly change the last shot, or run a cleaning cycle without ever leaving the guest’s line of sight.
Onyx Duratex Actuators
Durable yet elegant onyx duratex used for brew and steam actuators for a warm natural feel.
User Friendly Interface
UI is intuitive and easy to program, unlike anything you have ever used.
- Width: 34 | 43.5 inches / 86.5 | 110.5 centimeters
- Length: 27.75 | 27.75 inches / 70.5 | 70.5 centimeters
- Height: 16.75 | 16.75 inches / 42.5 | 42.5 centimeters
- Weight: 220 | 305 pounds / 100 | 139 kilograms (tanks filled)
- Brew tanks: 1.7 liters, 600 watts
- Steam tank: 7.4 | 12 liters, 3,500 | 4500 watts
- Single-phase power: 220-240V, 50/60 hertz, 4.7 - 5.6 kW | 6.3 - 7.5 kW
- Three-phase power (optional): 380-415V3N, 50/60 hertz, 4.9 - 5.7 kW | 5.8 - 6.5 kW
Slayer's code for the 2G: ST2LX9MM1001A
Commercial equipment & coffee are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
Read Full Shipping Policies & Full Refund Policy Here.
Please Note: Chris' Coffee will not be responsible for any delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, strikes, etc.
For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org