Quality commercial espresso machines designed, engineered and built in the United States. All of these machines are built to order and have an 8-10 week lead time.
The S-Series is best suited for small to medium coffee shops, bakeries, restaurants, hotels, etc. and ideal for roasters who are looking to expand into a brick and mortar retail operation.
The S300 is a low profile machine so if you're in a space with limited height available it will be the perfect fit for your location. The steam levers are designed with the barista in mind allowing you the opportunity to switch them from the left to the right side depending on your preference and whether you are right or left hand dominant
The S300 has programmable group purge buttons which gives a nice flush before and after each shot is pulled. It also has a programmable hot water spigot so you can dial it in to turn on for a set amount of time.
The drip tray on this machine is adjustable in 3 different positions depending on the height of your cups, no need to worry about any mess or splashes!
- Low profile
- Exceptional temperature stability
- programable pre-infusion
- programmable volumetric dosing (each group has 2 programs)
- Programmable hot water spigot
- Built in shot timer
- Automatic back flush
- Purge button time
- Steam lever is adjustable and can be used one way or the other depending on barista's preference
- Large drip tray grate holes so no coffee gets stuck in between them, making cleaning much easier
Included with the S300
- Technical and owners manual
- Cleaning supplies and back flush disc.
- Portafilters + baskets for each brew group
- Synesso branded tamper
- Volts: 220
- Amps: 36
- Steam Watts: 2,500 x 2 = 5,000
- Steam Boiler Size: 12.3 liters
- Coffee Watts: 700 x 3 = 2,100
- Coffee Boiler Size: 1.9 L x 3
- Dimensions: 16.9" H x 37" W x 24" D
- Weight: 225 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 320 lbs.
Synesso and Chris' Coffee cover a 2 year non wearing parts only warranty. Synesso will make a good faith effort for prompt correction or other adjustment with respect to any non wearing parts the proves to be defective within the limited warranty period. This Limited Warranty is conditional upon proper use of the machine by the purchaser. Limited Warranty does not cover defects or damage resulting from: accident, misuse, abuse, shipping damage, neglect, unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress, unauthorized customer modifications or improper water filtration.
- ETL, NSF, UL