The E80 Supreme sets the new benchmark in premium espresso grinding. It provides top-notch grinding speed and effortlessly copes with high daily capacities. Its exclusively designed burr geometry and grinding profile surpasses even the highest demands, enabling perfect extraction for a superior taste experience.
Mahlkönig’s pioneering patented Disc Distance Detection lets you set the degree of fineness based on the actual distance between the burrs. Keeping your perfect individual grinder settings has never been so easy, yet so precise.
Discover 'Grinding Unlimited' with the E80 Supreme.
- 80 mm diameter special steel burrs
- Top-notch grinding profile for a superior taste experience
- Powerful motor with active temperature management for high-speed performance
- Patented Disc Distance Detection (DDD) enabling accurate settings of the degree of fineness
- Adjustable illuminated spout providing a clean and centered coffee outlet
- Pleasantly quiet grinding
- High-resolution 88.3 mm display with a wide
Bean hopper capacity: approx. 1800 g
Dimensions (w x h x d): 24 x 63 x 34 cm (19" with short hopper)
Dimensions of packing (w x h x d): 69.7 x 28.7 x 47.5 cm
Net weight: 17.6 kg
Gross weight: 19.4 kg
Certifications: CE, CB, ETL Safety, ETL Sanitation
Voltage // frequencies // phases // nominal power:
- 220-240 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~ // 700/700 W
- 110-127 V // 60 Hz // 1~ // 750 W
- 100 V // 50/60 Hz // 1~ // 700/900 W
Idle speed: 1400 rpm (50 Hz); 1700 rpm (60 Hz)
Burr diameter: 80 mm
Burr material: Special steel
Average grinding capacity*:
- 50 Hz: 6-7 g/s @ 250 µm
- 60 Hz: 7-8 g/s @ 250 µm
Commercial equipment & coffee are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
Read Full Shipping Policies & Full Refund Policy Here.
Please Note: Chris' Coffee will not be responsible for any delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters, strikes, etc.
For any questions or concerns please email email@example.com